- Tourmaline from Brazil
- Extremely rare and highly sought-after cut of Tourmaline
- Watermelon Tourmaline is the name given to Tourmaline crystals with pink centers and a green border on the outside, although it is currently is very difficult to find ones with perfect formations / structures.
- Oftentimes, a combination of different colored Tourmaline beads is referred to as Watermelon Tourmaline, but it is actually not the same thing. The name Watermelon Tourmaline is given exclusively to the variety with both pink and green within the same crystal.
- Clasp setting is 18k gold plated 925 Sterling silver, made in Italy.
- Stud type backing
Energy & Healing Properties
- Helps one recover and heal from emotional wounds such as those from past relationships, arguments, traumatic experiences, harassment, and abuse
- Creates a soft, soothing, and nurturing energy and provides a sense of comfort to the wearer
- Releases stress, anxiety, fear, resentment, bitterness, worries, and depression
- Can help those who are timid or afraid to find the courage to give and receive love from others
- Physical: Angina, irregular heartbeat, heart ailments, brain imbalances
- Enhances vitality, strength, and stamina to go through one’s life with more energy and intention
- Calms nerves and soothes the mind so that one feels less inhibited and fearful of change
- A stone of physical well-being and healing – works powerfully on the physical heart and body to achieve and maintain better overall health
- Physical: Overall health, proper cell reproduction, cell-growth imbalances, cancer, heart ailments
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.