Our GuaranteeGaea offers lifetime service and will accept any item purchased from us for repair and redesign. We are happy to help ensure that your Gaea pieces are in their best condition.
- When wearing bracelets, do slide them onto your wrist. Take care not to pull or tug on the elastic to keep your bracelet looking its best.
- After wearing, always gently wipe off makeup, and excess oils from the skin, and dirt using a 100% soft cotton cloth. Store them in a sealed pouch.
- To remove stubborn dirt, grease, or fingerprints that can’t be removed by simply wiping, you may soak it in water mixed with a very mild soap for 2-3 minutes, then rinse and dry.
- Always take extra care in cleaning pearls, opals, lapis lazuli, malachite, amber, turquoise, and other soft and porous stones.
- Always store your sterling silver in an airtight bag when not in use to protect it from tarnishing. Always use a clean cotton cloth.
- Clean your silver regularly using a silver cleaning cloth. These are especially formulated with a silver cleaning agent to keep them looking shiny.
- Don’t use toothpaste, cleaners or solutions containing alcohol, bleach, or other abrasive cleaning agents on your gems or silver.
- Don’t use Sterling Silver dips on any gemstone. The solution is too harsh and will dull the polish and may even alter the color of your stones.
Gems That Require Special Care
Some stones require more special care than others. Soft and porous stones such as Lapis Lazuli, Malachite, Turquoise, Amber, Opal, and Pearls can scratch easily. Always protect your pieces from scratches by storing them separately.