Watermelon Tourmaline 9mm
- Watermelon Tourmaline from Brazil
- Extremely rare and highly sought-after cut of Tourmaline
- Watermelon Tourmaline is the name given to Tourmaline crystals with pink centers and a green border on the outside, although it is currently is very difficult to find ones with perfect formations / structures.
- Oftentimes, a combination of different colored Tourmaline beads is referred to as Watermelon Tourmaline, but it is actually not the same thing. The name Watermelon Tourmaline is given exclusively to the variety with both pink and green within the same crystal.
- Stranded using durable and high quality elastic
- Bracelet size: 16.5cm
Energy & Healing Properties
- Helps one recover and heal from emotional wounds such as those from past relationships, arguments, traumatic experiences, harassment, and abuse
- Creates a soft, soothing, and nurturing energy and provides a sense of comfort to the wearer
- Releases stress, anxiety, fear, resentment, bitterness, worries, and depression
- Can help those who are timid or afraid to find the courage to give and receive love from others
- Physical: Angina, irregular heartbeat, heart ailments, brain imbalances
- Enhances vitality, strength, and stamina to go through one’s life with more energy and intention
- Calms nerves and soothes the mind so that one feels less inhibited and fearful of change
- A stone of physical well-being and healing – works powerfully on the physical heart and body to achieve and maintain better overall health
- Physical: Overall health, proper cell reproduction, cell-growth imbalances, cancer, heart ailments
- Evokes the energy of the peaceful mind – facilitates deep meditation and relaxation and stops one from overthinking or overanalyzing
- Helps one release attachment from worries, emotional wounds, and past trauma
- Can assist those who are interested in opening their third eye and developing psychic gifts
- Physical: Headaches, migraines
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.