St. Joseph Enamel with A-Grade Citrine and Iolite Medallion
- Intricately hand-painted Catholic enamel from the Czech Republic
- Citrine (heat-treated) and Iolite from Brazil
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- 18k gold-plated 925 sterling silver, made in Italy
- The chain is not included and is sold separately.
Energy & Healing Properties
- Famously known as the Merchant’s Stone because it brings about greater abundance and prosperity
- A perfect ally in the process of manifesting one’s goals, dreams, desires, endeavors, and ventures and lends courage to face hard choices or difficult situations that may stand in the way
- Increases focus and creativity and stimulates the imagination Magnifies powers of personal will and manifestation and helps one find persistence to make things happen with focused intention
- Physical: Stamina, vitality, energy, metabolism, endocrine system
- Helps one move forward in life and dissolves fear of the unknown
- Brings joy and inner peace, especially to those with an overactive and overstimulated mind
- Enhances intuition, perception, and even psychic abilities
- Enables one to see things from different perspectives and can be very useful for those who work in teams or groups
- Activates creativity and promotes self-expression and individuality
- Physical: Eyesight, memory, sleep imbalances
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.