Rough and Polished Moldavite Cabochon in 14K Gold (H)
- Moldavite from the Czech Republic
- Double-sided design that you can wear both ways: one side is raw and the other is polished
- 14k gold loop, made in Italy
- The chain is not included and is sold separately.
- Moldavite was formed due to the crash and impact of a large meteorite in what is now the Bohemian plateau of the Czech Republic, which is why it is a very rare and deeply valued stone by collectors and gem aficionados
- Caution - be wary of counterfeit Moldavites in the market as these are simply man-made glass that has been colored and shaped to look like Moldavite
- Most people who hold Moldavite for the first time often feel its energy through warmth and heat, and there are others who feel tingling or mild dizzying sensations. Other reactions to Moldavite also include a feeling of being overwhelmed or overcome by emotions as well as flushing of the face. This is completely normal and Moldavite’s effect on wearer has been popularly referred to as the “Moldavite Flush”
- Because the energy of Moldavite can be somewhat overwhelming for some, we recommend slowly introducing it to your aura by wearing it 1-2 hours a day and gradually increasing wear time until you are more attuned, accustomed to, and aligned with its energies.
Energy & Healing Properties
- Helps one disconnect from unhealthy attachments and attract persons and situations one needs most for personal evolution and growth
- Brings to the surface one’s limitations, fears, deepest secrets, and darkest shadows that might not have been in one’s consciousness, but have been hampering one’s true potential for greatness. This profound awakening and awareness of one’s weaknesses is the first and most vital step to improvement and moving forward with confidence
- Provides powerful spiritual protection so that negative entities and energies cannot connect with or hang on to one’s aura
- Only those who are ready and willing to face massive transformation and rapid enlightenment of one’s authentic self are truly ready to work with the frequency and energy of Moldavite
- Physical: Moldavite is an activation stone and not much of a healing stone – it should be used by fairly healthy and balanced individuals
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.