Lapis Lazuli Florette, Freshwater Pearl, Citrine
- Lapis Lazuli from Afghanistan, Citrine (heat-treated) from Brazil, Freshwater Pearl from Japan
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- 18k gold-plated 925 sterling silver, made in Turkey
- Stud type backing
- Famously known as the Merchant’s Stone because it brings about greater abundance and prosperity
- A perfect ally in the process of manifesting one’s goals, dreams, desires, endeavors, and ventures and lends courage to face hard choices or difficult situations that may stand in the way
- Increases focus and creativity and stimulates the imagination Magnifies powers of personal will and manifestation and helps one find persistence to make things happen with focused intention
- Physical: Stamina, vitality, energy, metabolism, endocrine system
- Enhances one’s intellectual abilities, making one a better learner and teacher
- Helps one understand and learn more effectively by improving memory and perception
- A great stone for students, teachers, business owners, and anyone who needs a boost in mental focus and capacity
- Lends a clearer perspective to the wearer in identifying one’s gifts and abilities as well as one’s limitations and opportunities for growth so that he/she may turn areas of weakness into sources of strength
- Physical: Throat, larynx, vocal cords, nervous system, brain imbalances, regulates the thyroid
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.