Gem-Grade Blue Topaz, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Citrine
- Topaz, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Citrine (heat-treated) from Brazil
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- Stranded using durable and high quality elastic
- Bracelet size: 15.5cm
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.