Citrine and Rhodolite Garnet Rosary Bracelet 10mm
- Citrine (heat-treated) and Garnet from Brazil
- 18k gold-plated 925 sterling silver medallions and 18k vacuum-plated stainless steel 3mm beads
- A Gaea exclusive and original design
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- Stranded using durable and high quality elastic
- Bracelet size: 16cm
Energy & Healing Properties
- Famously known as the Merchant’s Stone because it brings about greater abundance and prosperity
- A perfect ally in the process of manifesting one’s goals, dreams, desires, endeavors, and ventures and lends courage to face hard choices or difficult situations that may stand in the way
- Increases focus and creativity and stimulates the imagination
- Magnifies powers of personal will and manifestation and helps one find persistence to make things happen with focused intention
- Physical: Stamina, vitality, energy, metabolism, endocrine system
- For prosperity, abundance, and manifestation of goals
- Enhances willpower, vitality, and endurance to achieve goals against great resistance
- Assists one in giving and receiving love, which makes it ideal for those who are hesitant to accept love from others as well as those who have a hard time expressing their love
- Alleviates worry and fear, especially around financial matters
- Physical: Recovery from injuries, blood circulation, metabolism, health of reproductive system
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.