Citrine 8mm with Carved Goat and Bat Burma Jade
- Citrine (heat-treated) from Brazil, Jadeite from Burma (Myanmar)
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- Clasp is Gold-plated sterling silver, made in Italy
- Necklace length: 17.75 inches
Energy & Healing Properties
- Famously known as the Merchant’s Stone because it brings about greater abundance and prosperity
- A perfect ally in the process of manifesting one’s goals, dreams, desires, endeavors, and ventures and lends courage to face hard choices or difficult situations that may stand in the way
- Increases focus and creativity and stimulates the imagination
- Magnifies powers of personal will and manifestation and helps one find persistence to make things happen with focused intention
- Physical: Stamina, vitality, energy, metabolism, endocrine system
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.