Carnelian, Citrine, and Smoky Quartz
- Carnelian, Citrine (heat-treated), and Smoky Quartz from Brazil
- Carnelian refers to the orange-colored variety of Chalcedony, which is why it is also commonly known as Orange Chalcedony
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- 18k vacuum-plated stainless steel, designed and handmade by Gaea
- Necklace length: 19 inches
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.