Gem-Grade Citrine, Black Onyx, and White Topaz
- Citrine (heat-treated), Black Onyx, and Topaz from Brazil
- Citrines are widely heat-treated in order to produce the popular bright and vivid yellow to yellow-orange color, also referred to as “Common Citrine”
- Although normally not advertised as such, most of the pieces in the market have undergone the process of heat-treatment
- Should you prefer the untreated Citrine, we also offer some pieces which you can find here
- 18k white gold-plated 925 sterling silver, made in Italy
- Ring size: 6
- Not your size? Don't worry, we're happy to offer our complimentary Resize service*.
Energy & Healing Properties
- A stone of inner strength – enhances endurance and persistence to accomplish difficult tasks
- Helps one control and direct the will to increase one’s own personal power and potential
- Increases mental focus, memory, and self-control
- Calms nervousness and anxiety
- Physical: Sharpens sense of hearing, brain functions and imbalances, nervous system
- Famously known as the Merchant’s Stone because it brings about greater abundance and prosperity
- A perfect ally in the process of manifesting one’s goals, dreams, desires, endeavors, and ventures and lends courage to face hard choices or difficult situations that may stand in the way
- Increases focus and creativity and stimulates the imagination
- Magnifies powers of personal will and manifestation and helps one find persistence to make things happen with focused intention
- Physical: Stamina, vitality, energy, metabolism, endocrine system
- After use, gently wipe using a soft cotton cloth and store in the provided jewelry pouch.
- You can rinse off any stubborn dirt with a mild soap diluted in water, or use a silver polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish.
- For more care instructions, please see our guide to caring for your gemstone jewelry.